Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Testimony

I would like to start this blog by sharing my own testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on this earth. I hope that as I continue working on this blog, it will be strengthened, grow, and that I will gain a testimony of areas of the gospel that I may not know of yet.

I bear witness that this church is true. I know this because I have felt my own personal witness of its truth. I am grateful that I live in a gospel where I can ask and find out for myself through the power of the Holy Ghost. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the true church to this earth at that time. I have been blessed with the opportunity to come into this world at a time where temples are abundant on the earth, the gospel is restored and going forth full force, and freedoms are available to me in this wonderful choice land.
I know that the Savior loves me and hears my prayers. I know that He answers our prayers, and that He will help you if you ask for it with a sincere heart, fully believing that He will help and guide you. I know that He lives and that He will come again. I know that the trials with which we are faced are blessings that help us to grow if we will let them, and that the Savior will never give us a burden too difficult for us to carry alone. Support, love, and help are available to us from both sides of the veil to help us get through anything that we may face.
I know that the Savior is our Redeemer. He atoned for us that we may return to our Father in Heaven, be resurrected, and have eternal families, something we could not have done on our own. He loves and knows us personally, and it is for us personally that He atoned for us. I know that families are forever, and that the sealing ordinances of the temple allow for us to be married forever so that we will not be separated at death. I have felt a witness of these things and bear testimony of them in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment